Does your face already resemble a mask?
One of the biggest deciding factors for most people when they ask themselves “Should I go with sexy Halloween costumes or “Billy” Halloween mask?” has to do with how they look already. If their face is pretty scary without any makeup, perhaps a mask is the better option. Or perhaps it would be wiser to accentuate these things through makeup to enhance their scariness, for example scars or deep pock marks.
Does your body compliment a sexy costume?
Regardless of what shape someone’s face is in, if they have a rocking physique, that sexy gladiator or nurse costume may be the better answer. Therefore, to accurately answer the age old question, “Should I go with sexy Halloween costumes or the “Billy” Halloween mask,” you might consider the shape of your body.
Low body fat makes up for plenty in the facial region, and in most cases after 9PM, will completely distract people from their bloody drooping left eye altogether. Here are some sexy outfits which have proven to be the most popular for those that have been diligently eating well and working out.
Popular Sexy Costumes for Women:
- She-Devil - There’s something incredibly appealing about a naughty girl in red spandex with a pointy tale that everyone loves, especially when she’s got a body built for temptation.
- Nurse - Who doesn’t like waking up in the emergency room to a knock out nurse in a short skirt and thigh high see-through stockings?
- Maid - Although they never clean the room while people are actually in it, maids with the little hat and high heels seem totally realistic to most guys who don’t think about the shoes, and are supreme eye candy.
- Disney Character - It’s sad but true; people like to fantasize about Snow White.
Popular Sexy Costumes for Men:
- Spartan - Ever since the 300 movie, Spartan fever hits every Halloween.
- Cupid - Maybe it’s because the costume is the perfect opening to a conversation? Regardless, an ab-sporting cupid is always popular with the ladies.
- Renaissance Man - Whether an ancient Greek God, or Italian David-like costume with all the grey body paint, being a classic toga guy is always a hit.
- Ninja turtle - All that’s needed is a shell, a colored bandana and some numchucks, and the costume is basically a laugh factory.
Wait what mask was that?
Wait, we already know the question on everyone’s mind is, “Should I go with sexy Halloween costumes or the “Billy” Halloween mask?” However, for the uninitiated, you may not know what the Billy mask is or to which Billy it refers. Is that the gun toting Billy the Kid, the sniper extraordinaire Billy Zane, the Bad Santa Billy Bob Thorton, or a crazed Hill Billy mask? You may even think no one knows exactly, and wonder why “Billy” masks are all the rage. So let me clue you in. What most people mean when they refer to the “Billy” mask is the face of the Billy puppet from the Saw movies.
So if you find yourself wondering, “Should I go with sexy Halloween costumes or the “Billy” Halloween mask,” then either choose one of the time tested successes above, or go with any random Saw puppet Billy mask, and everything should work out for the best. (By the way, the “Billy” mask is definitely not Billy Idol, in case anyone was wondering. However, combining the saw puppet with a blonde Mohawk might get you some points for originality!)