• You must be 18 years of age or over to create a profile as a user of LRNGO or to use the website service and interact with other users, without exception. By using this website, you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement and to use this website in accordance with all terms and conditions herein.
• You agree to be financially responsible for all of your use of this website (as well as for use of your account by others, including, without limitation, minors living with you). You agree to supervise all usage of this Web site by minors under your name, profile or account. You also warrant that all information supplied by you or members of your household in using this website is true and accurate.
• The content of this website is for your general information and use only. All content is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered by anyone on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure your own safety and that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• LRNGO.com search functions are provided solely to assist users in determining the availability of learning-related services and to make legitimate reservations or otherwise transact business or teaching and learning with other users and for no other purpose.
• Without limitation, any speculative, false, or fraudulent information or information in anticipation of demand is prohibited. You agree that the search and listing facilities of this Web site shall be used only to make legitimate introductions, reservations or purchases for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• LRNGO may offer services such as community forums, chat rooms, project rooms, message boards, or other open discussion forums. Be aware that any information that you supply in such forums is considered public information and is not protected.
• You will not use LRNGO.com if you are a registered or convicted sex offender. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• From time to time this website and the users with profiles on this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of any linked website(s).
• We reserve the right to remove, edit, or ban any user profile or portion thereof or any article from this website at any time for any reason and without notice. You may not access or use the website if you are a competitor of LRNGO.com, or if we have previously banned you from the website for any reason.
• You are not allowed to create a profile and list as an individual unless you can be contacted as an individual. If you are a company or school listing as an individual with a an email or phone number that goes through a company or does not go directly to the individual listed, your profile will be removed. You also agree not to message or solicit multiple individual users from your individual profile with the purpose of trying to hire them acting as a company, agency or school or a representative of a company, agency or school.
• You are not allowed to have more than one profile, regardless of whether it is registered under a different name or email address. Only one profile per person.
• You are not allowed to post inappropriate content or redirect to inappropriate content that does not meet our guidelines. Inappropriate content includes profanity, racial slurs, false information, false claims, and any content that is blatantly offensive or of a harassing nature to others. We reserve the right to remove, edit, or ban any user profile or portion thereof from this website at any time for any reason and without notice.
• You understand that all content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from which the content originated. This means that you, and not LRNGO.com, are entirely responsible for all content that you upload, post, transmit, disseminate, distribute or facilitate distribution of, including all text and images through the website.
• You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your profile. If you feel that the security of your profile has been compromised, you will notify us immediately. You will not transfer use of or access to your profile or account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
• No user may copy, transfer or use any names, photos, links, text, data or other content belonging to or posted by LRNGO.com or its other users for the purpose of selling, engaging in, marketing or promoting any other product or service.
• You may not authorize, enable or otherwise grant to any other person, organization, company or business access to your LRNGO.com user profile or other content uploaded on the Website for the purpose of extracting such information or other content.
• You will not access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Web site using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without express written permission of LRNGO,INC, or violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Web site or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Web site.
• You will not take any action that imposes, or may impose, in the discretion of LRNGO.com, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the LRNGO.com website infrastructure. This includes, but is not limited to, sending or otherwise impacting LRNGO.com or any user on the website unhelpful, illegal, deceptive or disruptive code such as a virus, "spyware," "adware" or other code that could adversely impact the Site and the Service or any recipient.
• If you send unsolicited commercial email or advertising, bulk email, spam, or chain letters (unsolicited mail or other communication) through LRNGO.com or otherwise disrupt our service by the use of unsolicited email, you acknowledge that you will have caused substantial harm to LRNGO.com, but that the amount of harm would be extremely difficult to determine. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, you will pay LRNGO, INC. $75 for each unsolicited email or other communication.
• You hereby acknowledge and agree that LRNGO.com is NOT a party to any oral or written agreement for service or any contract entered into between you and any other user of the site in connection with any service offered, directly or indirectly, through the Site.
• You understand and acknowledge that this website is being provided as a “Public Beta,” and is made available on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis for the purpose of providing LRNGO with feedback on the quality and usability of the website. YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS AND ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
• LRNGO.com is administered in the United States and any access and usage of the Site from outside of the United States is at the User's own risk. Users are responsible for compliance with any laws applicable to their use of the Site.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of the state of Texas in the United States of America.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect
Changes and updates