Here are a few scrapbooking at home tips which will aid you in creating a book full of happy memories which you could reminisce for each day of your life:
- Bring out scrapbooking materials like scissors, cardboards or empty boxes of cereals, cookies, etc. A hole-puncher and ribbons would also be necessary. Do not forget to prepare glues or tapes for attaching photos or other accessories into your scrapbook.
- Once you have gathered all these scrapbooking at home materials, make sure you arrange a corner of your home or room for scrapbooking purposes. Put away materials which can accidentally damage your output like water, foods, etc.
- Assemble as many sheets of paper like old stationeries, soft boards, colorful magazine pages, and the like. Punch holes on their sides in order to fasten them. As for the front and back cover, make use of harder and sturdier piece of papers or boxes.
- Scrapbooking at home would also entail you to put out some of the best photos and memorabilia for you to attach them into your final output. These don’t necessarily have to be photos… you can make use of old tickets, letters and notes, gift cards—practically anything that holds important reminiscences for you and your family.
- Finally, make this scrapbooking at home experience more creative and worthwhile by adding some accents and ornamental materials.
Scrapbooking at home may sound a bit cluttered and particularly tedious but the truth is, when you’re having fun doing it, time would fly so fast and you wouldn’t realize that you’re already halfway through compiling all the good stuff!
Photo Credit:Shimelle Laine