The reason that rowing is so good for your body is due to the fact that it uses all of the muscles in your body. As you will learn in your rowing lessons, every muscle in your body is engaged to pull the oars. Your rowing lessons will help you to learn about:
- Properly bending forward to prepare to pull
- How to pull the oars properly so as not to injure yourself
- How to use your back, leg, shoulder, and arm muscles to pull the oars towards you
- How to release the pressure in your body after the completed row
- How to return to the original position
By taking rowing lessons as a crew, you are able to learn how you can work togeth...